Billboards are large advertising displays that deliver exposure to your audience 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We can place one for you.
With the steps involved, from quoting to production to invoicing, we handle the project from beginning to end allow us facilitate your Cinema Advertising for you. Sample spot and company info below.
TYPES OF BILLBOARD ADVERTISING
- Digital Billboards are taking Out-of-Home advertising to a new level.
- Transit advertising takes your ad street-level and delivers your message to drivers and pedestrians in a fresh, non-conventional way.
- OUTFRONT Media Inc. is the US leader in out-of-home advertising.
- Clear Channel offers a wide variety of outdoor signs across the U.S., in 49 of the top 50 DMAs. Our billboards, digital billboards, airport signs and other outdoor advertising options enable brands to connect with people in different environments.
- Lamar Inc. is an outdoor advertising company which operates billboards, logo signs, and transit displays in the U.S, Canada, and Puerto Rico.
- Local and Regional Companies – We can also work with local and regional billboard companies such as Wisconsin’s Jones Outdoor. We do the legwork so you don’t have to!
- NCM Media Networks is owned and operated by the three largest theater circuits in America: Regal, AMC and Cinemark Plus. NCM’s onscreen, onsite, online and mobile networks allow our advertising partners the highest levels of impact by bringing brands to life throughout the entire movie-going experience.
- Screenvision – Looking to reach consumers in an immersive, entertaining and distraction-free environment? Study after study proves that advertising your business or brand on the big screen results in higher recall and stronger impact than other advertising vehicles.